Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cherry Picking

Cherry Picking is an increasingly popular activity and best place for families throughout California. Weekend brings lot more fun and it extremely brings large crowds to the farm. my experience with cherry picking adventure is memorable – I became like a kid:). It was really fun to me to pick, eat and collect it in the basket. We should have Mango picking in india what say?!The farm is full of yummy Yummy..Apricot, plum, Strawberry, Blueberry and i kept stuffing my tummy and filling basket. kids were just going crazy around the farm and posing for photographs it was a good full fun time pass

the farms with dwarf-sized trees so that young kids can easily reach the cherries without a ladder. It is absolutely an activity even for toddlers they can fully participate in while for big kids, teens, and parents, picking your own fruit just never gets old.

Eating fresh cherries off a tree is simply delightful for anyone of any age. They are super sweet!

it was a fruit worthy of a special trip to the farm, The first time I had the pleasure of picking these wonderfully sweet and juicy little things, cherry picking is a near perfect family activity.

Cherrylicious thanking my friend and his wife and their cute kid for taking me to this memorable adventure. I am really excited to share this experience with you all.

No comments: